Monday, May 25, 2009

Wow - finally starting a blog!

OK - So I am diving in with all rest of the millions out there and starting a blog. What the heck will I write about that is different from any one else? I have no idea at this point, but everyone says "start a blog!", so I do what I am told, and start a blog, and hope the ideas will flow...

What will I write about?

Well, I can write about what inspires me in life - my kids, my husband, my dog Scout, my garden, my wonderful friends...

I can write about the constant pull between want to create beautiful things and the need to actually make money to support my family....

I can write about what a pain it is to market these beautiful things and sell them, when all I really want to do is make them and have them sell themselves so I can keep using my time to create them...

I can write about why it is that one day I feel like making several pieces of jewelry, and the next, I feel like knitting, and the next, all I want to do is crossword puzzles or get under the covers and sleep all day...

So I guess there is enough for me to write about - now all I have to do is "just do it", as they say...

No comments:

Post a Comment